Sunday, August 09, 2015

Top 10 Wedding Quotes

Top 10 Wedding Quotes
The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the
ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make -
not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and
that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband
or wife.
Barbara de Angelis

Marriage, Heart , Husband
I see an insidious problem in the marketing of weddings as
'the happiest day of your life.' The pressure that is placed
upon this event to be the alpha and omega of your entire
existence makes it, I think, into a kind of nuptial New
Year's Eve, and we all know how that usually turns out.
Jessi Klein

Life, Problem, Year
Getting married, for me, was the best thing I ever did. I
was suddenly beset with an immense sense of release,
that we have something more important than our separate
selves, and that is the marriage. There's immense
happiness that can come from working towards that.
Nick Cave

Happiness, Marriage , Best
Falling in love was the easy part; planning a wedding -
yikes!
Niecy Nash

Love, Easy , Falling
I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our
lives as much as if we had never married at all.
Lord Byron

Love, Great , Lives
I remember when I was in school, they would ask, 'What
are you going to be when you grow up?' and then you'd have
to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a
bride.
Gwen Stefani

Remember, Ask , Grow
Weddings are important because they celebrate life and
possibility.
Anne Hathaway

Life, Celebrate , Weddings
There's a big difference between falling in love with
someone and falling in love with someone and getting
married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with
the person even more.
Dave Grohl

Love, Difference, Fall
Bride: A woman with a fine prospect of happiness behind
her.
Ambrose Bierce

Happiness, Woman , Behind
One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us
gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty
bottles at the bachelorette party. Everyone puts a drop or
two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the
bride wears our creation on her wedding day.
Jennifer Aniston

Friends , Pretty , Wish
I think a lot of people get so obsessed with the wedding
and the expense of the wedding that they miss out on what
the real purpose is. It's not about a production number, it's
about a meaningful moment between two people that's
witnessed by people that they actually really know and care
about.
Jane Seymour

Care, Moment , Purpose
I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and
white.
Paris Hilton

Beautiful, White , Huge
Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than
they do in planning the marriage.
Zig Ziglar

Time , Marriage, Spend
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness,
of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of
fear.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Love, Happiness , Fear
I'm getting married because I'm in love with a girl and want
to spend my life with her. You can't live your life doing
what other people want you to or you'll be miserable. At
some point you just have to be yourself.
Dan Marino

Love, Life , Girl
There's a higher form of happiness in commitment. I'm
counting on it.
Claire Forlani

Happiness, Commitment
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Groucho Marx

Judge, Married, Asked
It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth
to worry about, he goes off and gets married.
Robert Frost

Funny, Earth, Goes
A gloomy guest fits not a wedding feast.
Friedrich Schiller
Gloomy , Fits , Guest
A young bride is like a plucked flower; but a guilty wife is
like a flower that had been walked over.
Honore de Balzac

Wife , Flower , Guilty
My father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral,
the bride at every wedding and the baby at every
christening.

Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Father, Baby, Funeral
If it were not for the presents, an elopement would be
preferable.
George Ade

Presents, Preferable
A man's got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a
watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a
wedding ring.
John Mayer

Watch, Easier , Jewelry
The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new
wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all
over again.
Nicholas Sparks

Book, Wife , Again
The chain of wedlock is so heavy that it takes two to carry
it - and sometimes three.
Heraclitus

No comments: